Friday, September 30, 2011

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children … to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better … to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived ... this is to have succeeded!
Ralph Waldo Emerson



I always believe in using opportunities to give back to the community. I have chosen to become a personal trainer to help achieve wellness in as many peoples’ lives as possible. The main message that I keep brining is to make small changes in your life and they will become big over a longer period of time. Furthermore don’t focus on one aspect, but on complete wellness, such as strength, cardio training, flexibility, nutrition, recovery and mindset.

Unfortunately there are people who's wellness does not depend on their choices but on medicine to control their illness.

A very dear family member would not have been alive anymore, if they did not find a medicine to control Leukemia and Lymphoma. Those medicines are only available in the last few years through research, which were possible through generous donations from people like me and you.

I am organizing a Train the Trainer event on October 15th at the Saw Mill Club. In the weeks prior, people will be able to make a silent bid at the club, in order to have the chance to be the highest bidder, and train me for an hour. Other trainers have volunteered their time as well, and all proceeds will go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).

I’d like to use my mervmail to reach its readers to either make a bid on my silent auction, or to make a direct donation. Furthermore, I would highly appreciate, if the non winning bidders would still make a donation regardless of losing their bid - but of course I leave that up to each individual.

I hope you have enjoyed my free mervmails for the past couple of months. Now I am asking you to make a change in somebody's life, by making a donation to LLS so that they can continue to find a cure, which might save you or somebody you love in the future.



Please make contributions to;   http://wch.lls.llsevent.org/trainthetrainer

Or place a bid by returning this e-mail with your bid!
You have not lived a perfect day, even though you have earned your money, unless you have done something for someone who will never be able to repay you.
Ruth Smeltzer

No comments:

Post a Comment