Friday, November 26, 2010

WAG contest winner

“THE WILL TO CONQUER IS THE FIRST CONDITION OF VICTORY.”
Ferdinand Foch


Dear Melissa,

I am very proud of what you have accomplished in such a short period of time. You truly went thru a transformation, and you were able to change your direction, not only in a physical, but also in a mental way.

Please remember your goals and inspiration for a healthier wellbeing. Don’t be afraid to try new things and to make mistakes……but always stay focused, determined and take action. But more importantly, take this gift that was given to you with all your knowledge and enthusiasm and inspire those people around you whom you love. Take them along on your journey and become their role model. It’s amazing what kind of impact you can make on others!

It has truly been a privilege for me to go thru through this journey with you, and to be your trainer!

Merv – Master Trainer

Before!
 <섌੮>

After!


“Wow, I can’t believe that I have been made over! Never has something been so hard and yet so rewarding. The makeover has been a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I am so grateful to The WAG and all the amazing sponsors who dedicated their time and expertise. Even though the makeover is technically over, it’s just a beginning for me. I’ve set new goals for myself, both physical and mental.”
–– Melissa Marcogliese, Makeover Winner

Before After Change
Age 39 39
Aerobic Fitness Test:GXT Treadmill
Est. Vo2 max (ml/kg/min) 28.9 31.7 10%
Resting heart rate 81 77 -5%
Blood Pressure: Systolic 116 118 2
Blood Pressure: Diastolic 80 87 -2

Body Composition:
Height 66" 66"
Weight 193 lbs. 173 lbs. -20
BMI 31.1 29.0 0

Waist-Hip Ratio .90 .86 -0.04
Percent Body Fat 40.4% 32.0%

Body Measurements (in inches):
Biceps 13.8 12.2 -1.6
Chest 42.3 39.0 -3.3
Waist 36.6 33.1 -3.5
Abdomen 40.6 36.2 -4.4
Buttocks 45.1 42.1 -3.0
Thigh 26.6 24.8 -1.8

Mervyn Tugendhaft, Master Trainer, Saw Mill Club: You have transformed my body. Your “tough love” and dedication to making my workouts successful will never be forgotten. I’m excited to continue working with you and to hit the new goals I have set.
YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR DESTINATION OVERNIGHT, BUT YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR DIRECTION!
Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment